Acne Home Remedy | Shampoo Wash
Acne often appears on the body as little white pimples. Its foundation is clogged pore with dead skin and skin oil. This environment is a great breeding ground for bacteria.
Your body will activate its immune system to fight the bacteria that are growing in the blocked pore. The result is often a whitehead.
Gentle cleansers can sometimes unclog these pores and some spa and salon owners swear by washing your face with peppermint wash shampoo instead of any other product. The best results are supposed to occur when you scrub the shampoo onto your face before getting into the shower or bath then washing it off as you normally would any other soap.
Do NOT rub vigorously or you may spread the acne rather than cleansing the pores.
Not all remedies work for all people so I invite you to check out some of the other remedies for acne control elsewhere on the Natural Remedies Cures | Alternative Healing Website. I strongly recommend you also check out Be Acne Free in 3 Days.
Last 5 posts in Acne Remedies
- How To Get Rid Of Acne With Natural Remedies - January 27th, 2009
- All-Natural Remedy For Adult Acne: The Acid Proof Method - January 20th, 2009
- How To Eliminate Acne With Natural Remedies - January 1st, 2009
- Natural Acne Home Remedy | 4 step - October 13th, 2006
- Home Remedy for Pimples | Mask | Toothpaste - October 13th, 2006