Urinary Tract Infection Alternative Treatment- Curing Uti With a Natural Remedy
You know you have a urinary tract infection but before you pay a hundred dollars to see the doctor, have you considered a urinary tract infection alternative treatment?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) happen to millions of people. For instance, last year almost 10 million doctor visits were reported for UTIs alone. Can you imagine the price tag on those visits, not to mention the expensive medication?
The interesting thing about this infection and office visits is that urinary tract infections are one of the simplest viruses to treat naturally. In fact, this infection is thousands of years old. And you probably guessed it, UTI natural remedies have also been used for thousands of years.
However, most natural remedies were tossed to the curb after Fleming’s discovery of penicillin in the 1920s. Though many natural remedies have been proven to be bunk! In the 21st century, we have discovered that many natural remedies are just as effective as their synthetic, medicinal counterpart!
In fact, the urinary tract infection alternative treatment is just as effective, healthier and a do it yourself remedy.
A UTI Natural Remedy?
If you have an infection, you most likely are experiencing: a heightened urge to urinate; a burning sensation while urinating; passing frequent, small amounts of urine; and bloody or cloudy urine that is stronger scented. Though these symptoms are bad enough, the infection could eventually spread to your kidneys.
And the cause behind all of this is the bacteria, E coli. An infection will usually occur when the bacteria enters the urinary tract and begins to multiply in the bladder. In most cases, the body’s defense systems fight off the bacteria and it is flushed out of the body. However, if the bacteria takes hold of the bladder’s wall and multiplies, a urinary tract infection will result.
The good news is the bacteria can be killed and flushed from the urinary tract with acidic and neutralizing ingredients that you most likely have in your cupboard. The bad news is that pharmaceutical companies can make expensive synthetic medication that work with the same principles.
And most sufferers are going to choose the expensive, synthetic medication!
Curing UTI with a Natural Remedy
The urinary tract infection alternative treatment involves a variety of natural ingredients that can be found in all health stores or grocery stores.
1. Cranberries- This delicious fruit or cranberry tablets can be found at any health or grocery store. Though cranberries can make your body fill a little uncomfortable, due to the high fiber and acidity, you can naturally create a hostile environment for the bacteria. A simple neutralizer for the acidity would be to drink some water with the base, baking soda.
2. Apiol- This urinary tract antiseptic is a volatile oil that literally keeps the bacteria from clinging to the walls of the bladder. Apiol can be found on some of your favorite garnishes.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar- Though the taste is not the greatest, apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes and potassium, as well as many other trace minerals. It is also a natural antibiotic and will help attack the bacteria, E coli. Apple cider vinegar should be diluted with water and possibly a teaspoon of honey for taste.
A Step by Step UTI Natural Remedy
You can continue to search the internet and piece together a remedy or you can cure your UTI tonight and forget about it tomorrow?
As a natural health company with a combined 22 years of experience, please do not piece together your own remedy. To discover the only, guaranteed, doctor-approved, researched based and step by step UTI Natural Remedy, please visit our Urinary Tract Infection Alternative Treatment website today. We guarantee a cure in 24 hours or less!
Last 5 posts in Urinary
- Kidney Stone Natural Remedies- Trying a Natural Cure Before the Doctorâ€™s Treatment - January 26th, 2009
- Uti Natural Remedy - Why Natural Health Can Cure and Prevent Urinary Tract Infections - January 24th, 2009
- Dissolve a Kidney Stone- Can Kidney Stone Natural Remedies Really Work? - December 7th, 2008
- How to Cure Kidney Stones- Natural Remedies That Flush Kidney Stones Naturally - December 4th, 2008
- Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection- Natural Remedy or Antibiotics to Cure U.t.i - December 2nd, 2008